Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOW!


IT'S SNOWING! I can even go as far to say, it's a blizzard. It's crazy outside. I went to work and left before lunch because the storm was expected to come in around noon. It didn't start snowing here until about 1:30. But when it started it didn't stop even in the least bit and it's been falling hard ever since. 

Seeing as I was raised in South Carolina, I am not used to this type of weather. I got really freaked out when people were telling me to go home because you don't want to get stuck in traffic. Apparently, there was a storm last year and people were stuck in traffic for up to 8 hours and they were traveling 15-20 minutes away. Crazy huh? 

Speaking of South Carolina, I will be back in the state in 4 days! I'm really excited. I can't wait for Christmas at HOME. It really is the greatest time of the year and I am so blessed to have the family I have! 

So today I leave you with a little joke. 
Q- If Santa and Mrs. Claus had a child, what would he be called?
A- A subordinate claus

Seriously how hilarious is that!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Steve said...

I think we are leaving/coming/going around the same day. What I'm saying is we'll miss each other. What sadness. We must meet up again soon! Miss you.

-Steve

katieb said...

Oh man! I miss you too! Crazy to think, but I miss the South! Weird! Congrats on graduation!

Sarah O said...

I'm so jealous that you got snow! The picture is so pretty!