Thursday, December 3, 2009

2 days until Moscow!

Christmas Tree Lighting in Boston Common = Epic Fail! Itinerary stated the program would last from 6-8 p.m. However, we did not anticipate they would wait until 8 p.m. to light the damn tree... and we will never find out. We left at 7:30 after enduring painful renditions of Silent Night and Let It Snow by like Z-list celebrities. The lights were pretty but it was a melting pot of weirdos. Too many weirdos in one place for me. I took a jog over to the Common because it was so nice out and when I run I look like death run over a couple times and of course there were those inappropriate people who have to say, "hey girl" while I'm panting trying to catch a breath. I mean seriously. Let a girl take a jog without feeling like she is being violated. Geesh. Ok, that is my rant. I'm done and I need to pack! I hate packing. Hate it with a passion!

Christmas joke before I part... What do you call someone who is afraid of Santa?
Claus-trophobic!

No comments: