Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday... To Me!

Holy Cannoli I am 24 years young! I've grunted a few times about being old, but I have the rest of my life ahead of me! I have a great feeling that 24 is going to be my best year yet. Although, this past year will be hard to beat. I have been so blessed over the past year that it's hard to ask or hope for much more.

I have been at Kaspersky (my job) for over a year. There, I went from an intern to full-time and went on four business trips (San Fran, Las Vegas, NYC, and MOSCOW)! I was promoted and have just had a stellar year career-wise! I moved into an apartment in the city with two awesome roommates, with the greatest view of Boston! I have an awesome group of friends.

My family is great! My sister is pregnant with twins and we are so excited to see what those bundles of joy bring to the family! My brothers family is awesome and his kids are the greatest! My parents are so awesome and have been so supportive of me moving so far away! It's hard at times, but I know they are always there when I need them! It's weird the things you grow to appreciate so much more as you get older, isn't it?

And thanks to Facebook and Twitter, my birthday is so much better! Everyone is so kind by wishing me a Happy Birthday! I love technology! It makes me feel so special (go ahead and say it, special ed...)

Cheers to me to turning 24 and looking forward to this year! This year has been great! So thank you to anyone and everyone who reads this blog. Along the way, you have helped me become the person I am today, and for that I am thankful!

Happy New Year!

No comments: