Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Video Yelp! Review

My roommate and I just started a new blog. We like to Yelp, which involves writing reviews for business and restaurants that we go to. So we've decided to start video blogs for Yelp! We want to bring a new perspective to the way people review. We want to you actually be there with us.

Here is our first review. We attended a Yelp event at Revolution Fitness club in Boston. They invited us there to enjoy the gym, drinks some cocktails and great food. Enjoy!

See our reviews on Yelp... Caitlin's Profile. My Profile.

1 comment:

Sarah O said...

OMG your video is crazy entertaining. I want to work out with you ladies, it looks like so much fun! I want to go to any gym that you can eat, drink, and play cornhole at. Although I might get confused on if I should be working out or if we are going to a Carolina game since I do the same thing there. ;) I'm excited to see what else you guys review.