Monday, January 25, 2010

why my life is great

there are way too many reasons to list, but here are a few

- i started improv classes on saturday and I LOVE THEM! there is no doubt in my mind that this is what i was meant to do with my life. not blog, but improv.

- i am just happy in general. i left 2009 with a great outlook on life having had a great year and i knew that 2010 could only get better. this year is going to be great and i truly cannot wait for whatever it brings.

- on a daily basis i make people smile, and there really is no better feeling than to make people laugh.

- i am meeting more people who are interesting and great and just add so much more to life.

- my job is going great. i love what i do. i love who i work for.

- i met two awesome guys that i look up to and admire professionally and it was a highlight for the past week, month, year...

- life is just good. i have a great outlook on everything right now. i am happy. i am confident. i am lucky and loved.

i hope you are doing well too! if you're a little down, here is what i want you to do, "Take a breath of fresh air and sing at the top of your lungs. Let go of all worries and strife and live in the moment provided for you. Live in the moment that is now. In this moment do what makes you happy, what makes you feel. Because in this moment you are you. You are real. You are free. Make your life full of these moments so your life is real and you are you. Live for the moment that is here. Live for the moment that is you. Live for you. Live for real. Live!" - i wrote this a few years ago and never fully took this action, but now i do everyday and it is amazing!

-KT

7 comments:

Jen Casto said...

I heart you KT :) So excited you've got so much awesomeness going on right now! Keep up the great outlook!

michael said...

so positive kteb.... loves it.

stalk u l8r

Greystone Design + Communications Inc. said...

That was so real and from the heart. I'm glad to have met you at the Omni on Jan 20th and I look forward to staying connected throughout the year. I always say "everything happens for a reason and nothing is random". Good luck with Improv. Do what you love and love what you do... always! Georgia from GreystoneGreeters.com

katieb said...

thank you georgia! i truly have come to believe that being myself and being true to myself is the best way to be. it was also great to have met you! let me know when you're back in boston and we can grab lunch or a drink! hope you are well! p.s. we are trying to convince michael's mom to use greystone greeters!

Celia G @ Breakfast at Target said...

I loooove the happy HAPPY vibes in this post!!! I'm excited to hear more about your improv classes, too. Your life sounds so exciting, so I'm sure it's hard not to be brilliantly happy. :) Sending love from the Dirty South, Katie-B!

Sarah O said...

I'm so happy that you are doing so well and are so happy! Keep the smiles and happy thoughts going!

MGrosheim - The Social Tweep said...

If I take a deep breath and sing at the top of my lungs, I will scare away every cat in the neighborhood.